- OUR CORE VALUES -
Purpose For Why The Church Exists
- We value CLARITY - The Word of God will be clearly taught in a language that everyone can understand and apply to their life.
- We value CREATIVITY - We choose to plan with excellence and relevance to meet the needs of our culture in innovative, creative ways.
- We value COMMUNITY - We seek to build authentic and loving relationships, involving people in small groups, encouraging them to live communily.
- We value CALLING - We actively confirm each person's call to become a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ, helping them move torward a life of commitment and service to Him.
- We value COMPASSION - We reach out and touch others with the love of Jesus Christ, both locally and globally.
- We value CHILDREN - We actively minister to every family member, with a special emphasis on children and youth, who are our future leaders!
- We value CONCERTED PRAYER - We depend upon communication with God so that we remain faithful on our journey with Him, and we practice praying for one another as a means of support and encouragement.